The children's fingertip pulse oximeter features in small volume, low power consumption, convenient operation and portability. It is only necessary for patient to put one finger into fingertip photoelectric sensor for diagnosis, and the display screen will directly show measured value of hemoglobin saturation. It has been proved in clinical experiments that it possesses rather high precision and repeatability.
Detailed descriptions of product functions:
1. Display Type: OLED display
2. SpO2 Measurement range:70%~99%
Accuracy:±2% on the stage of 80%~99%;
±3% on the stage of 70%~79%;
Below 70% no requirement
3. PR:Measurement range:30BPM~240BPM
Accuracy:±1BPM or ±1%(the larger one)
4 PI index:measurement scope:0~20 (optional)
5 Power: rechargeable lithium battery
6 Power consumption:below 30mA
7 Automatic power-off:the product shuts off by itself when no finger is in the product =8 seconds
9. Operation Environment:Operation Temperature:5?~40?
Ambient Humidity:15%~80% on operation
10%~80% in storage
Air Pressure: 70kPa~106kPa
10. Declaration:EMC of this product comply with IEC60601-1-2 standard.
11. Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion Condition:required test equipment (BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester) could measure the available pulse wave with the amplitude of 6% of the simulation pulse wave amplitude.
12. Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light::Device works normally when BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester exerts interfering signal test.